The countdown to Christmas has begun and I am here to share all things gift-spiration!
Here is my 2021 holiday gift guide, which features all of my favorite things (seriously), but more than that I’m following the traditional 4-rule perspective – something they want, something they need, something to wear, something they read.
I have really put together a guide that will check all the boxes for anyone on your list (stocking stuffers included)!
When you make a purchase using the retail links provided on my site, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. That said, all opinions expressed on this site are my own, and I would never recommend products I do not enjoy myself.
1. Ottolenghi Flavor: A Cookbook, $23
2. Nespresso w/ Milk Frother, $176
4. Kombucha Brewing Kit, $45
5. Wooden Cooking Utensils, $29
6. Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $80
1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer, $35
2. Vitruvi Stone Diffuser, $119
3. Homesick Scented Candle, $34
1. Bose Sport Earbuds, $149
2. Fabric Booty Bands, $18
4. Trigger Point Foam Roller, $30
1. Like Streams to the Ocean, $14
2. Where the Deer and Antelope Play, $18
3. The Book of Hope, $17
4. Yearbook, $14
5. Taste: My Life through Food, $18
8. The Lyrics: 1956 to the Present, $95
For the Family
2. Catan Board Game, $22
3. Movie Night Popcorn Kit, $40
5. 23 & Me + Ancestry Services, $129
Discover your ancestry composition and know your genes. My Mom gifted “23 & Me” to my sister and I a few years ago and we love it. I especially love connecting my family tree, tracing ancestry, and learning more about my health and traits as it pertains to my DNA. This truly does make a great gift!
1. Immuni-Tea, $16
2. Welly Bandages, $7
3. Charity Pot Body Lotion, $8
100% of the purchase price for Charity Pot Lotion goes to small grassroots groups.
4. Conscious Steps, Socks that Give Back
5. The Four Agreements, $6
7. Truff, Black Truffle Hot Sauce, $17