To all my spooky ghouls out there searching for a little Halloween enthusiasm and activities this one’s for you. I’ve curated a few delightful treats, sure to captivate the Halloween spirit.
Fang-tastic Things to Do
1. Glow-in-the-Dark Bowling: Set up a glow-in-the-dark bowling alley. You can use glow sticks inside empty water bottles as pins and make them as elaborate with glowing decor as you’d like.
2. Learn the Spiritual Significance of Halloween
3. Witch’s Brew Mixology: Host a mocktail (or cocktail) hour, where everyone concocts their own spooky-themed drinks.
4. (perhaps my favorite) Halloween Movie Marathon
5. Gourmet Candy Apple Bar: Create your own candy apple masterpieces with various toppings and dips. Bonus if you can attend an apple picking in your area.
6. Carve or Paint your Pumpkins: of course make a fun day of it by visiting your local pumpkin patch
7. Make Tasty Treats (idea board below)
8. Mystery Dinner Theater: Enjoy dinner while trying to guess the killer in a murder mystery performance.
9. Find or Design your Halloween Costume
10. Halloween Scavenger Hunt: Create a scavenger hunt with clues leading to hidden treats or better yet, check out the Halloween decoration scavenger hunt I made.
Treats to Try
Give these straw-boo-ries a try | You can find them HERE
Happy spooky season everyone! 🎃 Comment below and share your favorite Halloween activity.