Why I Love These Muffins:
- Unbelievably delicious
- Non-baker friendly
- Making them is quick & easy
- Tasty hot or cold (I actually like them better cold)
- Perfect fall recipe
- Great for meal prep
- Yummy snacks or breakfast treats
Honestly, I usually eyeball these guys & that’s part of why I like them so much. While I think my cooking skills are on point, I am not the baker of the family. So, these lovely muffin treats can be made by anyone; trust me.
- Oats – 2cups
- Blueberries – 1/2 cup (or more if you prefer)
- Pistachio – 1/4 cup
- Banana – 2
- Pumpkin Puree – 1/2 can or 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
- Cinnamon – 2 Tsp
- Almond or Oat Milk – 1 cup or more if the mixture seems dry
- Chia Seeds (optional) – 2 Tbls
- Agave (options) – drizzled over the top between baking
Let’s Get Into It:
Preheat oven 425 °
Combine oats, banana, almond milk, pumpkin puree & vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Mash ingredients together. I usually use a fork to do this part.
Once all ingredients are mashed to satisfaction add remaining ingredients.
Place scoops of muffin mix into a baking dish of choice. You can use cupcake paper for an easier cleanup.
Bake for 30 minutes or until your muffins look as delish as these. If you want them a little sweeter add a drizzle of agave to the tops 15 minutes into the baking process.
Lastly, try to avoid eating them all in one sitting.
Watch the Magic Happen: